General Tools Auto Ranging Digital MultiMeter with Bright Screen Display, DMM45
If current runs through it - General Tools can detect it! No matter your electrical testing needs, General has some of the highest-quality test instruments available. Our multimeters are relied upon by some of America's finest electricians.
Autoranging, Easy-to-Use, Easy-to-See.
• Easy-to-Use, Easy-to-See
• 10 Functions, 37 Ranges
• Manual and Autoranging
• High Impact Thermoplastic Case
• Simple Operation
• Safety Recessed Test Lead Connections
• Overload Protection on all Ranges
• Audible Continuity
• 10A AC/DC Range
• Data Hold
• Auto Power Off
• Backlit LCD Display
Ranges and Accuracy:
• AC Voltage: 0-200mV/2/20/200/600 Vac, ±1%
• DC Voltage: 0-200mV/2/20/200/600 Vdc, ±0.5%
• AC Current: 0-2mA/20m/200mA/10Aac, ±1.5%
• DC Current: 0-2mA/20m/200mA/10Adc, ±1.2%
• Resistance: 0-200/2k/20k/200k/2M/20Mø, ±1%
• Capacitance: 0-20n/200nF/2u/20u/100uF, ±3%
• Frequency: 1-20/200/2k/20k/200k/2MHz, ±0.2%
• Duty Cycle: 0.1 to 99.9%, ±1%
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including sizing your system, designing your panel layout, permitting, and interconnection.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.