Concorde PVX-690T Sun Xtender, sealed AGM deep cycle battery,12V, 79Ah
VRLA-AGM Deep Cycle Battery for Off Grid and Grid Tied Systems.
Sun Xtender batteries provide safe, reliable and long lasting power. Environmentally friendly, there is no exposed lead on Sun Xtender batteries and they are 100 percent recyclable. Sustainable, Clean, Renewable Energy Storage.
Since 1987, Sun Xtender solar batteries have been hand crafted for quality in the U.S.A. Valve regulated lead acid batteries with AGM construction (VRLA-AGM).The non-spillable construction prohibits any electrolyte leaking or spewing, allowing the battery to be used upright or on its end or side. The maintenance free AGM design means no water replenishment ever.
Utilizing pure lead calcium grids, the plates are thicker than the industry standard for longer cycle life, increased reliability and power. The low impedance AGM design allows for excellent charge acceptance and there is no current limit required with controlled voltage charging.
The Sun Xtender Battery product line features proprietary PolyGuard™ Microporous Polyethylene Separators, shielding the positive plates against shorting, shock or vibration. No other manufacturers offer this dual layer insulation protection feature.
Sun Xtender Battery covers and containers are uniquely molded with high impact, reinforced copolymer polypropylene and are designed with thick end walls to prevent bulging. The copper alloy T Terminals are corrosion resistant and are supplied with silicon bronze bolts and washers.
All Sun Xtender Batteries ship Hazmat Exempt.
- Designed for photovoltaic applications for superior & reliable solar power
- "T" terminals are copper alloy with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, & washers
- Low impedance design
- Maintenance free
- Constructed with non removable vent valves – no addition of electrolyte or water required
- Non spillable in any attitude
- Shipped fully charged and ready to install
- Manufactured with absorbed glass mat separators (AGM)
- Sun Xtender® Series batteries ship non-HAZMAT