Enphase M250 Microinverter
Enphase M250 MC4 250 Watt Grid-Tie Microinverter
Enphase Microinverters deliver greater energy harvest, faster installation and more reliable production—backed by the industry-leading warranty.
Enphase® M250 Microinverter delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity with its all-AC approach. With the M250, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the microinverter.
This further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs . The Enphase M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage ® Cable, the Envoy ® Communications Gateway TM , and Enlighten ® , Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software.
- Generate power in low-light conditions with patented burst mode
- Reduce the impact of module mismatch, shade or soiling
- Maximize design and layout flexibility with ease and allow for ongoing system expansion
- Increase safety and reduce fire risk with an AC system architecture
- Gain installation efficiency with single-bolt mounting bracket
- Deliver reliability with confidence backed by 25-year industry-leading warranty
Enphase M250 Data Sheet: