Myer Kutz (Editor)
Environmentally Conscious Alternative Engergy Production describes and compares the environmental and economic impacts of renewable and conventional power generation technologies. Major topic areas include: Economic comparisons of power generation technologies, Efficiency comparisons of power generation technologies, Methods of improving the environmental impact of conventional technologies, Solar thermal systems, Photovoltaics, Fuel cell technologies, Geothermal power generation, Hydroelectric power generation, Wind power generation, Cogeneration, The hydrogen economy, Energy efficient building design, Industrial energy conservation, and Codes, standards and legislation, and others.
Table of Contents
1. Economic Comparisons of Power Generation Technologies (Todd Nemec).
2. Solar Energy Applications (Jan F. Kreider).
3. Fuel Cells (Matthew W. Mench).
4. Geothermal Resources and Technology: An Introduction (Peter D. Blair).
5. Wind Power Generation (Todd Nemec).
6. Cogeneration (Jerald Caton).
7. Hydrogen Energy (Elias K. Stefanakos, Yogi Goswami, S.S. Srinivasan, and J.T. Wolan).
8. Clean Power Generation from Coal (Prabir Basu and James Butler).
9. Using Waste Heat from Power Plants (Herbert A. Ingley).
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including sizing your system, designing your panel layout, permitting, and interconnection.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.