Evance - Tower kit 60' w/ Pier Foundation. Turbine Not Included
Tower Design Notes:
1. Tower designed for Exposure C to the TIA-222-G Standard.
2. Tower designed for a 120 mph basic wind in accordance with the TIA-222-G Standard.
3. Tower is also designed for a 60 mph basic wind with 1.00 in ice. Ice is considered to increase in thickness with height.
4. Deflections are based upon a 60 mph wind.
5. Tower Structure Class II.
6. Topographic Category 1 with Crest Height of 0.00 ft 7. Force Couples (top of tower)
Evance 5kW Wind Turbine Moment M: 1254.00 lb-ft
Ice- M: 1254.00 lb-ft
Service- M: 1254.00 lb-ft
8. Tower geometry and turbine loading reference: Dwg by A.R.E. Quotation #: W09014, Dated 3-31-2011, Version: G, Description: 60' 5kW wind pole
9. TOWER RATING: 48.7%
Tower Input Data
This tower is designed using the TIA-222-G standard.
Basic wind speed of 120 mph. Structure Class II.
Exposure Category C. Topographic Category 1. Crest Height 0.00 ft.
Nominal ice thickness of 1.0000 in.
Ice thickness is considered to increase with height.
Ice density of 56 pcf.
A wind speed of 60 mph is used in combination with ice.
Temperature drop of 50 °F.
Deflections calculated using a wind speed of 60 mph.
Tower geometry and turbine loading reference: Dwg by A.R.E. Quotation #: W09014, Dated 3-31-2011, Version: G, Description: 60' 5kW wind pole.
A non-linear (P-delta) analysis was used.
Pressures are calculated at each section.
Stress ratio used in pole design is 1.
Local bending stresses due to climbing loads, feedline supports, and appurtenance mounts are not considered.
Evance Tower kit Data Sheet: