Everlite Compact Solar LED Light
This is a high-tech solar spotlight with eight ultra-bright, 50,000 mcd white LED's and a built in nickel-metal hydride battery pack. The lightweight 2 pound Everlite is ideal for emergency lighting, camping or other outdoor activities. It runs for 12 hours on a full charge and provides 6 hours of light output from about 3 hours of full sun charging.
The solar panel sits on the ground or can be mounted to almost any surface. It connects to the spotlight with a 15 foot detachable cord that can be disconnected to make it portable. EverLite's waterproof design makes it suitable for outdoor use. The lamp turns off when you fold it down into the closed position. When unfolded, it automatically turns on at dusk and turns off at dawn.
- Smaller sized solar powered area light is perfect for backpacking, camping, RVs and emergency lighting
- Photo sensor provides automatic “dusk-to-dawn” operation
- Eight, high intensity, bright white LED configuration
- Constructed of impact resistant ABS plastic with UV inhibitor
- Burn time: up to 12 hours (depending on conditions and charge time)
- Uses NiMH rechargeable battery (included)
- Dimensions (complete assembly): 7″ × 6 1/4″ × 2 1/2" (17.8 × 17 × 6.4 cm)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs (595 g)including solar panel; 8 oz (227 g) light only
- Turns off when you fold the lamp for storing or travel
- 15 foot cord allows convenient separation while solar panel charges lamp