Kyocera Solar Panel KC50T
High Efficiency Multicrystal Photovoltaic Module
Kyocera solar modules are a reliable, virtually maintenance-free power supply designed to convert sunlight into electricity at the highest possible efficiency. Kyocera began researching photovoltaics in 1975 and has installed thousands of systems throughout the world since 1978. These systems are ideal for charging storage batteries to power remote homes, recreational vehicles, boats, telecommunications systems and other consumer and commercial applications.
Kyocera’s advanced cell-processing technology and automated production facilities produce highly efficient multi-crystal photovoltaic modules. To protect the cells from the most severe environmental conditions, they are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and an EVA pottant with a PVF back sheet. The entire laminate is installed in an anodized aluminum frame for structural strength and ease of installation.
- Kyocera’s advanced cell processing technology and automated production facilities produce highly efficient multicrystal photovoltaic modules.
- The conversion efficiency of the Kyocera solar cell is over 16%.
- These cells are encapsulated between a tempered glass cover and a pottant with back sheet to provide efficient protection from the severest environmental conditions.
- The entire laminate is installed in an anodized aluminum frame to provide structural strength and ease of installation.
- Microwave / Radio repeater stations
- Electrification of villages in remote areas
- Medical facilities in rural areas
- Power source for summer vacation homes
- Emergency communication systems
- Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
- Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
- Desalination systems
- Recreational vehicles
- Sailboat charging systems
- And more