Model and Size:
ProSolar FastJack, 3" Standoff,1 ct., FJ-300-1
ProSolar FastJack, 4.5" Standoff,1 ct., FJ-450-1
ProSolar FastJack, 6" Standoff,1 ct., FJ-600-1
ProSolar FastJack, 7.5" Standoff,1 ct., FJ-750-1
The residential FastJack by Professional Solar is the perfect solution for installations involving existing, retrofit and new construction roofs. The fully engineered, patented design of the FastJack has been laboratory tested to 2,359 lbs. using only a single lag bolt under the stanchion.
* Patented design locates the lag bolt directly under the stanchion providing superior strength values
* Fast & easy to install - saves time and labor costs
* Precision machined from extruded aluminum, there are no welds to corrode or break
* Significantly lighter than steel for installer convenience and reduced shipping costs
* Integrated drill guide insures perfect pilot holes every time - minimizes the possibility of splitting roof rafters
* Base design allows virtually any roof flashing to install flat on the roof deck
Hardware included: 1 ea. 5/16" x 3/4" SS Hex bolt, 1 ea. 5/16" SS flat washer; 1 ea. 3/8" x 3-1/2" SS Lag Bolt; 1 ea. 3/8" SS flat washer
Stainless Steel Hardware
2,359 lbs Vertical
808 lbs. Side Axial
Tested by a 3rd party approved laboratory - pull to lag bolt failure
Professional Solar FastJack Specifications:
FastJack Installation Guide:
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including sizing your system, designing your panel layout, permitting, and interconnection.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.