SolarEdge PV Inverter 3.3kW Tyco - PHS-AOB-3.3k
The SolarEdge PV inverter combines a sophisticated, digital control technology and a one stage, efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability. Our fixed-voltage technology ensures the solar inverter is always working at its optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in a string or environmental conditions.
A proprietary data PV monitoring receiver is integrated in the inverter and aggregates PowerBox™ performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge Monitoring Portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems.
The SolarEdge Module Add-On PowerBox™ is an easily installed solution suitable for virtually any c-Si module.The SolarEdge PowerBox is a power optimizer integrated into each module, replacing the traditional solar junction box. The PowerBox maximizes energy output from each and every module through constant tracking of Maximum Power Point individually per module. Further, the PowerBoxes automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing optimal efficiency of the SolarEdge inverter and giving installers greater flexibility to design optimal PV systems. The PowerBox also communicates module performance to enable module-level monitoring.
* Includes 16 PowerBox Module Add-Ons
SolarEdge PV Inverter
The SolarEdge Inverter is a highly reliable DC-AC multi-string PV inverter. Because MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module by the PowerBoxes, the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a less complicated, more reliable solar inverter. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times (>97% weighted efficiency), independent of string length and temperature.
The US inverter comes with a built in DC switch while the European inverter can be fitted with a seamlessly attachable cabling duct for managing the installation wirings. Both are light enough for a single person to install on a supplied bracket.
- 97%+ weighted efficiency inverters specifically designed for power optimizers
- Module-embedded PowerBox enabling optimized MPPT
- Automatic DC voltage shutdown during installation, maintenance, and firefighting
- Significant cost-efficiency, including savings on wiring, DC disconnects & fuses, and built-in communication HW
- Optimal fixed string voltage, regardless of temperature or string length, enables constraint-free design
- Small, lightweight and easy to install
- Built in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via broadband
- IP65 – Outdoor and indoor installation
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty
SolarEdge PowerBox™ Specifications:
SolarEdge Inverter Specifications: