All-in-one Solar + Battery Backup Kits
Our solar + Enphase Ensemble kits provide an all-in-one solution to add solar and backup power to your property as effortlessly as possible. No more complicated projects with mix-and match solar components ‒ the Ensemble package is designed with compatibility and ease of installation in mind.
This 16 kW solar kit can offset 450 - 1,200 kWh of electricity usage per month as a grid-tied system. If the grid goes down, the Ensemble system automatically detects the outage and seamlessly transitions to backup power to keep appliances running. The 30kWh Encharge battery bank is equipped to provide full backup power for the average-sized home.
(Need more solar or storage capacity? Reach out to us and we’ll design a custom package that suits your needs!)
Whether you install your own solar panels or hire a local contractor to assemble your system, GoGreenSolar’s kits give enterprising DIYers a way to save money on their solar project vs. outsourcing it to a turnkey solar provider.
What’s Included in the 16kW Solar + 30kWh Enphase Ensemble Package?
- Solar Panels
- Ironridge XR racking
- 3 Encharge 10 Batteries
- 1 Ensemble Communications Kit
- 1 IQ Combiner
- 1 Cell Modem
Main breaker and branch breakers are sold separately.
16kW Solar + 30kWh Enphase Ensemble Package Specifications
Solar Array Specifications
- Array size: 16kW (10,000 watts)
- Individual panel size: 79.13 x 39.37 x 1.57 inches
- Individual panel weight: 51.8 lbs.
- Panel color: black
Encharge Battery Specifications
- Encharge 10: 10.08 kWh usable capacity (x3)
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry
- 96% round trip efficiency
- Outdoor Enclosure – NEMA type 3R
- Wall mount
- Warranty: >70% capacity, up to 10 years or 4000 cycles
Empower Switch Specifications
- Up to 200A main breaker support
- Supports whole home and partial home backup and subpanel backup
- Warranty: 10 years
Ensemble Communications Kit Specifications
- 2.4 GHz and 915 MHz frequencies in parallel for maximum reliability
- Ambient Temperature Range: -25º C to +50º C (-13º to 122º F)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Required to enable complete functionality of the Ensemble system
Save thousands of dollars
Going DIY can save you $10,000 or more, depending on system size. Tax credits still apply for equipment, hardware and any other installation services you utilize.
Have more control over your solar project
You get to make decisions on equipment selection, location of solar panels and timeline for your installation.
End-to-end support with a money-back guarantee
GoGreenSolar is with you every step of the way during your installation. We’re also the only DIY solar company with a money-back guarantee. If your permit isn’t approved even after following our instructions we’ll provide a full refund*.