Will This 10kW Solar System Power My Home?
For most homes in the United States, this 10kW solar system kit is more than enough to power your residence and eliminate the monthly electric bill.
10kW Solar System Details:
- Produces 10,000 watts of DC (direct current) power
- This 10kW solar system requires over 575 square feet of space on your roof for the solar panels, or a similar area on the ground for a ground mount installation.
- For average electricity consumers*, this 10kW solar system can reduce your bill to zero — enjoy complete freedom from your electricity bills
- Achieves highest output with an unobstructed south-facing view of the sun
- Includes 25 solar panels, inverter and power optimizers, racking and attachments, and system monitoring
Actual power generated will vary based on location, equipment and installation factors. Refer to your electric utility bill to find your actual monthly kWh usage to determine how much power this 10kW solar system can generate.
*Average American household electric consumption is 920 kWh per month.
Solar Panels — 25x Tier-1 monocrystalline panels with 25 year warranties.
Inverter + PV Optimizers — Includes SolarEdge inverter with PV optimizers. Compatible with Tesla Powerwall (Not included).
Racking and Attachments — Industry leading IronRidge racking mounts the solar panels to your roof.
- System Monitoring — Free with every kit purchase! View and analyze your solar energy production in real-time.
- System Design and Financial Analysis — We'll custom engineer this system for your roof and calculate the payback on your solar investment.
- Wire, conduit, fittings, breakers, AC/DC Disconnects (if required), junction boxes and a sub panel (if required). All these items can be purchased at any electrical supply shop, Home Depot or Lowes, and will typically cost $300 to $500.
- Our technical support representative will provide a shopping list once your plans are complete.
- Plans, interconnection, and any other services are not included in this kit, but available for an additional fee.
Save thousands of dollars
Going DIY can save you $10,000 or more, depending on system size. Tax credits still apply for equipment, hardware and any other installation services you utilize.
Have more control over your solar project
You get to make decisions on equipment selection, location of solar panels and timeline for your installation.
End-to-end support with a money-back guarantee
GoGreenSolar is with you every step of the way during your installation. We’re also the only DIY solar company with a money-back guarantee. If your permit isn’t approved even after following our instructions we’ll provide a full refund*.
*Some exclusions applied. DETAILS
Interested in this solar panel kit for your home or business?
Contact us for a free estimate, and we'll provide custom recommendations that are personalized for your energy needs.