Will a 20kW solar kit power my home?
For most homes or small businesses in the United States this 20kW PV optimizer kit is more than enough to completely eliminate their bill.
The 20kW size grid-tied solar kits include solar panels, inverter+optimizers, and the racking system for roof mount. These are complete PV power systems that can work for a home or business, with everything you need to get the system up and running. The kits include hardware components only; does NOT include labor.
A 20kW solar kit will require around 1,150 square feet of space. This 20kW system provides 20,000 Watts of DC direct current power. This could produce an estimated 2,000 to 3,000 kilowatt hours (kWh) of alternating current (AC) power per month, assuming at least 5 sun hours per day with the solar array facing South. The highest output will be achieved with an unobstructed south-facing view of the sun for maximum solar power. The actual power generated will vary based on location, equipment and installation factors. Refer to your electric utility bill to find the actual kWh used per month and compare it to how much power these low cost 20kW PV systems can generate.
The average American uses 920kWh per month. Based on that average this system could reduce your bill to ZERO. If you're an average consumer of electricity (920kWh/month), a 20kW system could probably give you the ticket to electric bill freedom.
Solar Panels — 50x Tier-1 monocrystalline panels with 25 year warranties.
Inverter + PV Optimizers — Includes SolarEdge inverter with PV optimizers. Compatible with Tesla Powerwall (Not included).
Racking and Attachments — Industry leading IronRidge racking mounts the solar panels to your roof.
- System Monitoring — Free with every kit purchase! View and analyze your solar energy production in real-time.
- System Design and Financial Analysis — We'll custom engineer this system for your roof and calculate the payback on your solar investment.
- Wire, conduit, fittings, breakers, AC/DC Disconnects (if required), junction boxes and a sub panel (if required). All these items can be purchased at any electrical supply shop, Home Depot or Lowes, and will typically cost $300 to $500.
- Our technical support representative will provide a shopping list once your plans are complete.
- Plans, interconnection, and any other services are not included in this kit, but available for an additional fee.
Save thousands of dollars
Going DIY can save you $10,000 or more, depending on system size. Tax credits still apply for equipment, hardware and any other installation services you utilize.
Have more control over your solar project
You get to make decisions on equipment selection, location of solar panels and timeline for your installation.
End-to-end support with a money-back guarantee
GoGreenSolar is with you every step of the way during your installation. We’re also the only DIY solar company with a money-back guarantee. If your permit isn’t approved even after following our instructions we’ll provide a full refund*.
*Some exclusions applied. DETAILS
Interested in this solar panel kit for your home or business?
Contact us for a free estimate, and we'll provide custom recommendations that are personalized for your energy needs.