Is this solar panel kit right for me?
This 3kW microinverter based kit is great for those with small electric bills or who want to shave off a big chunk of their usage. The systems take less than 184 square feet of roof space so even a small roof should accommodate the solar modules.
The 225-500kWh generated by these systems is a good amount of energy, enough to offset most of your lighting or even you air conditioning use. The average American uses 920kWh per month. Based on that average this system could provide 24-54% of your usage. If you're a below average consumer, a 3,280-watt system could greatly reduce your electric bill.
Solar Panels — 8x Tier-1 monocrystalline panels with 25 year warranties.
Micro Inverters — 8x Enphase IQ8 Micro Inverters.
Racking and Attachments — Industry leading IronRidge racking mounts the solar panels to your roof.
- System Monitoring — Free with every kit purchase! View and analyze your solar energy production in real-time.
- System Design and Financial Analysis — We'll custom engineer this system for your roof and calculate the payback on your solar investment.
- Wire, conduit, fittings, breakers, AC/DC Disconnects (if required), junction boxes and a sub panel (if required). All these items can be purchased at any electrical supply shop, Home Depot or Lowes, and will typically cost $300 to $500.
- Our technical support representative will provide a shopping list once your plans are complete.
- Plans, interconnection, and any other services are not included in this kit, but available for an additional fee.
Save thousands of dollars
Going DIY can save you $10,000 or more, depending on system size. Tax credits still apply for equipment, hardware and any other installation services you utilize.
Have more control over your solar project
You get to make decisions on equipment selection, location of solar panels and timeline for your installation.
End-to-end support with a money-back guarantee
GoGreenSolar is with you every step of the way during your installation. We’re also the only DIY solar company with a money-back guarantee. If your permit isn’t approved even after following our instructions we’ll provide a full refund*.