The Mission Solar 345 watt solar panels have a sleek black on black look and a good efficiency making them an excellent choice for residential rooftop solar installation. They are assembled, designed and engineered in the USA so if you want to support American-made products, these are a great option.
- Assembled in the USA
- With a 5600 Pa snow load, the Mission Solar 345 watt panels can handle up to 117 pounds per square foot of snow.
- The Mision Solar 345 watt solar panels are made with of PERC (Passivated Emitter Rear Contact) technology. PERC solar cells add a layer of material to the back of the cell, to capture more light and improve the overall solar panel efficiency.
- 25 Year Power Warranty (covers power production with expected annual degradation of the power output)
- 12 Year Product Warranty (covers manufacturing defects, faulty wiring and premature wear and tear)
- 98% Power output in the first year
- 92% Power output at year 10
- 84% Power output at year 25
|Manufacturer||Mission Solar Energy|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions||68.82” x 41.50” x 1.57”|
|Power at STC||345 Watts|
|Number of Cells||60 Cells|
|PV Module Efficiency||18.7%|
|Max Power Voltage||33.52 Volts|
|Open Circuit Voltage||41.18 Volts|
|Max Power Current||10.97 Amps|
|Short Circuit Current||10.44 Amps|
|Max System Voltage||1000 Volts|
Datasheet: Download file
Installation Guide: Download file
At GoGreenSolar, we're here to provide guidance throughout the entire process of going solar:
- Design your dream system with sizing & layout recommendations from our seasoned solar advisors.
- Let us help you get your approvals with our permitting and interconnection services.
- Tech support to help navigate installation and accommodate any questions/concerns you may have.
Every system we sell is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee. If for some reason your permit doesn't get approved, we'll refund your purchase in full. (see terms and conditions)
Build your custom solar kit
Are you interested in these solar panels for your home system? Request a quote for a complete DIY solar panel kit today.