The BP 3230N is a high performance 230 watt Poly 3-Series solar module. 60 high current cells, power classification that includes the LID effect and antireflective glass ensure excellent energy yields for grid connected systems. This product comes with BP's
latest technological innovations such as:
The new high strength frame developed with Porsche Engineering to withstand over 6m of fresh snow – over 900kg! In most modern mounting structures (clamp, inlay or bolt mounting) this load can actually be surpassed.
Shock absorbing corners and a thick polyester backsheet protect the module against rough handling. The best in class weight per Watt ratio of 92g/W makes it easier to handle.
All these features make the installation safer, whilst reducing installation time and saving costs.
• High strength tubular frame developed with Porsche Engineering.
• Fast and flexible mounting using clamps, end channels or bolts.
• Robust corners with square drainage holes for safe handling and
better drainage of condense water.
• Potted junction box with redundant electrical connection.
• Improved IntegraBus with 6 long-lasting diodes embedded in thick,
durable back sheet.
• Round profiles for highest stability and better handling.
• Modern design according to haptic handling requirements.
Warranty and Certification:
• Free from defects in materials and workmanship for 5 years
• 90% power output over 12 years
• 80% power output over 25 years
IEC 61215 extended wind load 2400Pa and 5400Pa snow load in endmounting, hailstone impact test, damp heat test.
According to IEC 61730-1 and IEC 61730-2. (Photovoltaic module safety qualification, requirements for construction and testing).
Listed by Underwriters Laboratories for electrical and fire safety (Class C
Manufactured in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001certified factories.
*Solar panels must be purchased in groups of 5 or more. If you want to purchase less than 5 solar panels, please call (866) 798-4435 to contact the sales department or email email@example.com for a quote.*
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including sizing your system, designing your panel layout, permitting, and interconnection.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.