The SunWize SW 175 panel falls into the mid-range of price and efficiency and is aimed at residential and commercial grid-tie applications. It is made of high efficiency mono-crystalline sillicon solar cells. Every cell is tested and electronically matched to maximize output. The modules are manufactured according to the strict requirements of international and U.S. quality standards. 25-year limited warranty.
* Cells are laminated between sheets of ethyl vinyl acetate(EVA) for moisture free protection, UV stability and electrical isolation
* Tempered, high-transmittance glass is used for strength and high power output
* The panel is framed with a strong, corrosion resistant, clear anodized aluminum with multiple mounting holes for ease of installation
* Panels are equipped with multi-string by-pass diodes so that the panels will function even if partially shaded
* Highly resistant to hail, moisture, wind speed and other environmental factors
* Junction box is equipped with + and - MC3 mm (36" male/female cables)
* Wide operating range: from -45°C to 95°C with 100% relative humidity
* US listed to UL 1703, cUL and IEC international standards
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including sizing your system, designing your panel layout, permitting, and interconnection.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.