By: Michael I. Callanan, Bill Wusinich. Electrical Systems is designed for use by journeyman and master electricians, inspectors, contractors, and others in the electrical trade. This authoritative textbook is recognized in the industry for providing a comprehensive overview of the National Electrical Code®. Concise text and descriptive illustrations cover the Code and its application to wiring methods and materials, conductors and overcurrent protection devices, branch circuits and feeders, grounding, transformers, services, special locations, calculations, and more. Important changes in the 2011 NEC® are covered throughout. Trade knowledge gained in the field is conveyed in concise text and full-color illustrations for quick understanding.
A CD-ROM is included with the textbook, and it contains the following:
* Quick Quizzes®
* Illustrated Glossary
* Flash Cards
* Interactive Load Calculation Forms
* Media Clips
* Link to ATPeresources.com
* The National Electrical Code®
* Branch Circuits and Feeders
* Dwelling Load Calculations
* Conductors and Overcurrent Protection
* Wiring Methods
* Wiring Materials–Raceways and Boxes
* Wiring Materials–Switches, Switchboards, and Panelboards
* Motors, Generators, A/C & Refrigeration, and Fire Pumps
* Special Locations
* Final Exam
* All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact us for most current information. Sale prices, rebates, or discounts may not be eligible with certain promotions.
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.