The Flexcharge Night Watchman dusk-to-dawn controller is designed to be mounted outside in a marine salt air environment. It is completely waterproof, and very small (1" x 1" x 1") for mounting in an inconspicuous location.
Because power consumption is always a concern on battery powered systems (sail boats, PV systems, etc.) the Night Watchman is designed to use an extremely small amount of power in standby mode (only 0.00015A or 0.15mA), yet it is capable of supplying up to 10A of load current.
The Night Watchman will turn 12V incandescent or fluorescent lights ON in the evening within a half hour of sunset, and OFF in the morning within a half hour of sun rise.
The Night Watchman's circuitry is designed to prevent flickering therefore it can be used to control 12V fluorescent lamps. 1-year warranty.
Other great uses for the Night Watchman:
* Use for Boat cabin, and Spreader lights too
* 12V Motor Home / RV lights
* Solar lighting system's lamp controller
* Automatically turn ON low level lighting when Night Watchman senses that High level lighting in the area is turned OFF.
* All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact us for most current information. Sale prices, rebates, or discounts may not be eligible with certain promotions.
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.