GridLock Solar Security has developed the GLC500-AC1B PV system security device with a comprehensive list of options that is easy to install and provides a strong deterrent to the theft of solar modules. GridLock's patent pending technology protects all solar modules, is virtually impossible to breach without activating the alarm system and instantly alerting on-call staff and / or security through the optional cellular dialing system.
The design of GSS's GridLock product consists of a proprietary theft logic algorithm that is easy to install and difficult to defeat. The GridLock system has standard features that make it robust and virtually failsafe, including:
* Continuous system monitoring
* Dual 150 Watt halogen flood lamps
* 115 dB audible alarm
* Battery backup
* Keyed enable/disable switch
* Tamper proof interlock sensor
* Designed for ease of installation
* A NEMA 3R lockable, outdoor rated enclosure.
* Unique digital signature virtually eliminates potential bypass
* Qualifies as part of the solar system and thus qualifies for rebates and tax credits
* Five separate cable loops that will protect between 50 to 100 kW of solar modules per GridLock unit
* 3A dry contact relay for auxiliary system connections (additional lights, cameras, alarm system tie-in)
* A back-up battery that ensures that the system will operate even if utility power is absent.
* A security lockout key that allows only authorized personnel to disable and access the alarm system.
* A security tamper resistant access panel that protects the control system and further deters potential theft.
* Auxiliary control relays to allow for the operation of external devices such as cameras, video, additional lighting, etc.
GridLock Security Device Specifications:
GridLock Security Device Sizing Chart: