Need a high performing panel? The Q Peak Duo 480watt solar panel impresses with its sleek appearance and Q.ANTUM DUO Z technology. The half cell design allows the panel to perform efficiently no matter the weather conditions.
The Q CELLS Anti LID Technology eliminates light induced degradation (LID), which can greatly reduce system performance, almost completely. Other conventional monocrystalline solar cells will lose much of their initial performance once exposed to sunlight. With Q.PEAK DUO-G10 this is not the case, thanks to Anti LID Technology.
- Maximum Efficiency: 156 back contact mono-PERC c-Si half cells
- All positive module sorting (-0/+10W) means you receive more power from your PV system.
- Superior manufacturing processes.
- Strict quality controls during each step at one of the world’s most automated module production facilities.
- Lightweight frame exclusively designed with wide-ranging racking compatibility and durability.
- 87″ H x 41″ W x 1.37″ D
- Black aluminum frame with back composite film
- MC4 connectors
- 156 Monocrystalline Q.ANTUM Solar Half Cells
- Peak efficiency: 21%
- Nominal power: 480W
- Tolerance: +0-10W
- Open circuit voltage: 53.64V
- Short circuit current: 11.29A
- Maximum system voltage: 1500V
- Manufacturer: Hanwha