Helios 9T6 405, 96 Cell, 405 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Helios Solar Works modules integrate high-quality mono-crystalline cells, high-transmission glass, and anodized aluminum framing to produce high-efficient and reliable power.
- Helios Solar Works offers a generous 25-year linear performance warranty as well as a 10-year workmanship warranty.
- Helios Solar Works modules are assembled at our headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Helios strives to source from American suppliers whenever possible to ensure high performance, high quality, and on-time delivery.
- Flexibility. Helios' high-performance modules make it possible to design systems that satisfy a variety of needs—from residential, commercial, and governmental applications to any project with space or budget constraints.
- Confidence. Quality is a natural consequence of their material selection and advanced, automated manufacturing platform. This allows you to be confident that Helios modules will perform as expected for the long term.
- Affordability. Helios' advanced, automated manufacturing platform reduces the cost of production, generating savings they pass onto you. Also, systems utilizing high-performance modules enjoy reduced installation costs, making them some of the most affordable on the market.
9T6 Series Data Sheet:
*Solar panels must be purchased in groups of 5 or more. If you want to purchase less than 5 solar panels, please call (866) 798-4435 to contact the sales department or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.*
Why Choose Us?
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!