With monocrystalline Percium solar cells, the JAM6(k)-72-330/PR solar panel is a reliable solar module for residential and commercial PV applications.
This 330 watt JA Solar panel uses 72 Percium JACM6PW-4 four-busbar (4BB) solar cells, a high-efficiency mono cell using passivated backside and local BSF technology. The 4BB design of the solar cell reduces cell series resistance and stress between cell connection lines and improves the reliability and the efficiency of modules.
- Engineered for high reliability
Monocrystalline cell technology w/ PERC passivated back sheet
Aluminum-BSF (back-surface field)
- 4-busbar (4BB) cell design
- Excellent anti-PID performance
- Double electroluminescence (EL) tests guarantee fault-free modules
Double printing technology lowers contact resistance and reduces grid-breakage of cell conductor tracks
- 100% automated production facilities using state-of-the-art plant technology
Passivated Emitter Rear Cell technology (PERC) includes an added dielectric passivation layer in the solar cell that keeps the difference in charge between the top and bottom of the cell as high as possible. This allows the flow of electrons to be steadier and more consistent. PERC technology reflects less light and has higher internal reflection than standard cells, further contributing to efficiency.
The reduced electron recombination from the steady flow of electrons combined with improved internal reflectivity correlates to higher energy harvest at all wavelengths of light.
JA Solar Panels Pass Class 4 Hail Test
JA Solar was happy to announce that they have passed the high-grade Class 4 Hail Test conducted by RETC at its facility located at Fremont, California, following the successful pass of the similar test conducted by TÜV Rheinland.
The Class 4 hail test uses solid ice balls frozen at 1.4°F with a diameter of two inches to strike different locations of the glass surface of a PV module that include center, one corner, and one edge along the metal frame, as well as some random places, at various impact velocities with the maximum reaching 249 feet per second (170 miles per hour). The kinetic impact energy of this Class 4 Hail Test carried out by RETC this time on JA's PV modules is more than eight times higher compared to the energy registered in the previous hail test conducted by TÜV Rheinland Lab in March. The previous test used 1.8" hailstones with a striking speed of 100 ft./sec.
JA Solar JAM Solar Panel Warranty
• 10-year product warranty
• 25-year linear power warranty
JAM Solar Panel Certifications
• IEC 61215, IEC 61730, UL 1703, CEC Listed, MCS & CE
• ISO 9001: 2008: Quality Management System
• ISO 14001: 2004: Environmental Management Systems
• BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
• Environmental policy: JA Solar is the first solar company in China to complete Intertek's carbon footprint evaluation program and receive green leaf mark verification for their products.