Morningstar’s advanced SunLight solar lighting controller combines the SunSaver design with a microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions.
- Microcontroller digital accuracy
- Fully automatic operation
- Ten field adjustable lighting control options
- Special on/off/on functions
- Manual test capability
- LVD override protection
- Detects day and night using the PV array
- Suitable for all 12/24 Vdc lamps
- Sealed/Flooded battery select
- Temperature compensation
- Parallel with a SunSaver for 40 amps solar
- Includes SunSaver battery charging circuit
Dimensions: 6.6 x 2.2 x 1.3 in / 16.8 x 5.6 x 3.3 cm
Weight: 9 oz / 0.26 kg
How much do solar panels cost? Use our easy solar panel calculator to get a quick estimate of how many solar panels you’ll need for your home.Size My Solar System
Free Solar Roof Layout
Our engineers use state-of-the-art software to conduct a PV analysis and draft a free layout of solar on your roof, included with our complimentary quote.Get My Free Layout
We'll help you figure out your solar needs!
Fill out the form for a complimentary solar panel quote that includes a custom solar panel layout using satellite technology and a breakdown of solar energy production, federal tax credit and energy offset.