The Aurora PVI-3.0-OUTD-SUS 3000 watt Grid-tie Inverter w DC Disconnect by Power-One utilizes high-efficiency power-conversion technologies and high-speed independent Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) channels to increase the amount of usable power that is available from renewable-energy installations. The Aurora PVI-3.0-OUTD-SUS 3000 watt grid tie inverter optimizes energy harvesting while significantly increasing the ROI of residential solar-power plants.
The revolutionary switching technology utilized in the Aurora PVI-3.0-OUTD-SUS inverter includes state of the art silicon power devices such as CoolMOS and Insulated Gate Bi-Polar Transistors(IGBTs) to reduce switching losses. Aurora has been designed with large de-rating criteria on all critical components, achieving an extremely robust and reliable inverter designed to last for 25 years and to deliver true maximum output power on a continuous basis.
With this design concept, peak efficiencies of over 97% are achieved. Total current harmonic distortion, on the other hand, is typically less than 1%(5000/6000) or 2%(3600) through the use of high-frequency switching techniques.
High-Efficiency Outdoor Inverters
Reduce Payback Times on Solar-Power Investments
Aurora PVI-3.0-OUTD-SUS Inverters deliver optimized energy harvesting across a broad range of photovoltaic applications and operating conditions. Outdoor products feature rugged IP65 (NEMA 4X) rated enclosures.
Industry-Leading Features and Performance
* High efficiencies deliver more usable energy – models are available with CEC and Euro-rated efficiencies exceeding 96%.
* Total harmonic distortion typically less than 3.5%.
* Rugged designs provide a 25-year MTBF while delivering full-rated power on a continuous basis.
* Grid-connected operation according to international standards, UL1741/IEEE 1547 & CSA-C22.2 N.107.1-01
* Laptop-free configuration via front-panel mounted buttons.
* Optional Aurora Easy Communication System enables remote monitoring via Internet, analog modem, or GSM modem.
* Front-panel mounted LCD display provides real-time updates for all critical operation parameters.
* True sine-wave outputs feature self-selecting voltage capabilities.
* Integrated RS485 port allows PC-based monitoring of up to 31 inverters.
* Reverse-polarity protection minimizes potential damage caused by mis-wiring during installation
Unmatched Applications Flexibility
* Models available with 90 to 530 volt operating windows.
* Independent inputs, with high-speed MPPTs, optimize the energy available from multiple arrays with different orientations and tilt angles, and an unequal number of strings per array.
* Selected inverters feature an internal fan for extended ambient temperature operation.
* Dual input section to process two strings with independent MPPT, optimizes energy harvesting from multiple arrays oriented in different directions
* Watertight NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
* High speed and precise MPPT algorithm for real time power tracking and improved energy harvesting
* Reverse Polarity Protection
* True Sine Wave Output
* Anti-islanding Protection
* High Overload Capability
* LCD monitor
* Transformerless operation for high efficiency from 96% to 97%
* Single Phase 208/240/277 Vac
* Widest input range in industry
* High efficiencies deliver more energy. Flat efficiency curves to ensure consistent and stable performance across the whole input voltage and output power range
* Integrated DC switch in compliance with US Standards (-S Versions)
* RS-485 communication interface (for connection to laptop or datalogger)
* Compatible with PVI-RADIOMODULE for wireless communication with Aurora PVI-DESKTOP
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including sizing your system, designing your panel layout, permitting, and interconnection.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.