SolarWedge by Professional Solar Products, Inc. is an innovative low profile PV mounting system. The system provides an easy to install and economical solution for installations requiring a 5, 10 or 15 degree fixed angle. SolarWedge™integrates with Professional Solar's patented "top-down" commercial Roof Trac and FoamJack stanchion products. The system dramatically lowers installation and shipping costs while optimizing installed wattage on the roof.
Revolutionary commercial mounting system
* Easy handling and Installation: Each box supports up to 30' (front & rear) of Roof Trac support rails (2.5" deep channel support rail required for SolarWedge 6' O.C. installation)
* Integrated leveling system: Compensates up to 2-1/2" of roof variation using an included 1/2" x 4" stainless steel stud
* Fully engineered: Load tested to 30 lbs. per sq. ft (approx. 110 mph wind load) at up to 6' centers
* Finished aluminum parts: Clear anodized angled support brackets match support rail. FoamJack stanchion parts are machine tumbled and cleaned to provide excellent bonding of foam, flash or sealants
* Roof friendly: System does not affect roof drainage, allows roof to breathe and dry out; provides walking access around the modules for easy service and accessibility to the roof
Clamps engaged on long side of the module
Up to 6' on center
Clamps & leveling support: Anodized Aluminum
Foam Jack: Tumbled aluminum
Stainless Steel Hardware
30 lbs. per ft.2 (module and setup specific)
110 mph approximate wind loading
Professional Solar - SolarWedge:
SolarWedge Installation Guide:
Why Choose Us?
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!