Expand the value and reliability of your PV system with performance monitoring from PV Powered. Using the PVM1010 data module to connect your PV Powered inverters to a local area network provides access to performance data, historical trends, and status reporting from your PV system. This data can be viewed from your PC through the secure mypvpower.com web site, and accessed by performance monitoring reporting services (PMRS) providers for solar incentive reporting. Support for open protocol communication is also available.
Through mypvpower.com, see the amount of power your PV system is generating, whether it is operating at peak efficiency, and much more. Easy-to-understand summary tables and detailed graphical charts show trends of voltage and power output over a variety of periods allowing you to plan maintenance and servicing. Sample graphs and a comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) help you identify ways to optimize system performance. An online service request to PV Powered's expert help desk brings quick assistance with complex issues or dispatches your local service technician if necessary.
• Easy field installation inside the inverter
• Detailed power data can be reported with better than +/-5% accuracy
• Energy output graphs include Hourly, Daily, Weekly, Monthly graphs of voltage vs. power output (updates sent from inverter to server every 15 minutes)
• Data available from each inverter or the total system
• Energy output data can be exported in standard spreadsheet format for further analysis
Data is compatible with performance monitoring reporting services (PMRS) for performance-based incentive reporting
• Online help request provides fast access to service and support
Inverter compatibility PVP1100, PVP2000, PVP2500, PVP3000, PVP3500, PVP4600, PVP4800, PVP5200
PVM1010 Installation Manual:
Why Choose Us?
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!