This product combines the output conductors of multiple source circuit combiners into one or more larger output circuits for connection to the inverter. Array Combiners can be built using various fuse sizes up to 12 x 200 amp fuses or 6 x 400 amp fuses. AC-09-200-N4, 9-200A Fuses, NEMA-4.
* Listed to UL-1741
* NEMA-3, 3R & 4 Rated Enclosure Options
* Powder Coated and Stainless Steel Enclosures
* Rated for 600 VDC and Continuous Duty
* Cover Doors with Poured-In-Place Seamless Gaskets
* Configurable for both positive and negative grounded arrays
* Clean Design for Ample Wiring Room
* Optional Current Monitoring w/ Modbus I/O Modules
600 VDC Array Combiner Specifications:
Fuses are all type TRS or equivalent
Fuse sizes are: 9 x 80 amp
9 x Positive input terminals (fuse holders) sized for #6-350mcm conductors
9 x Negative input terminals sized for #6-4/0 conductors
Output terminals are 2 sets of #4-500 mcm conductors (4 positive and 4 negative)
Enclosure is 48x36x8" NEMA-4 powder coated steel enclosure
Ground terminals for 3 x #1/0 and 8 x #14-2 grounds
Call (866)798-4435 for customized service
Sub-Array Combiner Information:
* All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact us for most current information. Sale prices, rebates, or discounts may not be eligible with certain promotions.
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.