The StorEdge Inverter includes the hardware required to provide automatic backup power to your most important energy loads, in case the grid goes down. It also includes all interfaces needed for battery connection. The inverter has a larger DC disconnect, as well as a software upgrade to handle the management of your energy storage.
The Auto Transformer, Electricity Meter, and Battery are not included and must be purchased separately.
- All-in-one solution - uses a single DC optimized inverter to manage and monitor both PV generation and energy storage
- Backup power - automatically provides power to backed-up loads in the event of grid interruption
- Smart Energy Management - export control, time-of-use shifting, maximized self-consumption, demand response and peak shaving capabilities
- Controls third-party batteries such as the Tesla home battery, the Powerwall, and the LG Chem battery
- Enhanced safety - no high voltage or current during installation, maintenance, or firefighting
- Full visibility - monitor battery status, PV production, remaining backup power, and self-consumption data
- Standard 12 Year Warranty (extendable to 20 or 25 years)