The SolarEdge SE11400H-US HD-Wave inverter breaks the mold of traditional inverters with best-in-class efficiency. Plus it’s small and lightweight, making one-person installation possible.
Its record-breaking efficiency allows for more energy production, maximizing your investment in solar. Using power conversion technology based on distributed switching and powerful DSP processing, the HD-Wave inverter can synthesize a clean sine wave for a dramatic reduction in magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This reduces the physical size and weight of the inverter while offering superior efficiency compared to traditional inverter technology.
SolarEdge HD-Wave inverters are more cost-effective, lighter and easier to install while still offering all the benefits of module-level monitoring and power optimization.
- Up to 25% more efficient than string inverters in systems with shading issues
- Optimal DC to AC conversion regardless of string lengths
- Compact and lightweight design, can be installed by a single person
- Automatic optimizer ID and string assignment detection
- Industry leading 99% CEC weighted efficiency
- Can be oversized up to 155% DC/AC
- Integrated Automatic Rapid Shutdown meets NEC 2014 and 2017 requirements
- Optional built-in revenue-grade meter
- Award-winning technology: winner of the 2016 Intersolar Award
Is This Inverter Right for Me?
The SE11400H-US HD-Wave inverter is ideal for smaller residential grid-tied systems. It’s also ideal for the technophile that wants the latest and greatest technology. It will allow you to monitor your system on a panel-level basis.
- 12-year warranty which can be extended to 20-year or 25-year
|Certifications||UL1741, UL1741 SA, UL1699B, CSA C22.2, Canadian AFCI according to T.I.L. M-07, IEEE1547, Rule 21, Rule 14 (HI)|
|Dimensions||21.3” x 14.6” x 7.3”|
|Nominal AC Output||11,400 Watts|
|Max Output Current||47.5 Amps|
|Max PV Power at STC||17,650 Watts|
|Max DC Voltage||480 Volts|
|Min DC Voltage/Start Voltage||Based on Optimizer|
|MPPT Operating Voltage||400 Volts|
|Max Short Circuit Current per MPPT||Based on Optimizer|
|Max Operating Current per MPPT||Based on Optimizer|
Datasheet: Download file
Installation Guide: Download file
At GoGreenSolar, we're here to provide guidance throughout the entire process of going solar:
- Design your dream system with sizing & layout recommendations from our seasoned solar advisors.
- Skip the paperwork with our hassle-free permitting and interconnection services.
- On-demand tech support to help navigate installation and accommodate any questions/concerns you may have.
Every system we sell is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee. If for some reason your permit doesn't get approved, we'll refund your purchase in full. (See terms and conditions)