This SolarEdge SE5000H-US HD-Wave inverter breaks the mold of traditional inverters with best-in-class efficiency. Plus it’s small and lightweight, making one-person installation possible.
Its record-breaking efficiency allows for more energy production, maximizing your investment in solar. Using power conversion technology based on distributed switching and powerful DSP processing, the HD-Wave inverter can synthesize a clean sine wave for a dramatic reduction in magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This reduces the physical size and weight of the inverter while offering superior efficiency compared to traditional inverter technology.
SolarEdge HD-Wave inverters are more cost-effective, lighter and easier to install while still offering all the benefits of module-level monitoring and power optimization.
- Up to 25% more efficient than string inverters in systems with shading issues
- Optimal DC to AC conversion regardless of string lengths
- Compact and lightweight design, can be installed by a single person
- Automatic optimizer ID and string assignment detection
- Industry leading 99% CEC weighted efficiency
- Can be oversized up to 155% DC/AC
- Integrated Automatic Rapid Shutdown meets NEC 2014 and 2017 requirements
- Optional built-in revenue-grade meter
- Award-winning technology: winner of the 2016 Intersolar Award
Is This Inverter Right for Me?
The SE5000H-US HD-Wave inverter is ideal for smaller residential grid-tied systems. It’s also ideal for the technophile that wants the latest and greatest technology. It will allow you to monitor your system on a panel-level basis.
- 12-year warranty which can be extended to 20-year or 25-year
|Certifications||UL1741, UL1741 SA, UL1699B, CSA C22.2, Canadian AFCI according to T.I.L. M-07, IEEE1547, Rule 21, Rule 14 (HI)|
|Dimensions||17.7” x 14.6” x 6.8”|
|Nominal AC Output||5,000 Watts|
|Max Output Current||21 Amps|
|Max PV Power at STC||7,750 Watts|
|Max DC Voltage||480 Volts|
|Min DC Voltage/Start Voltage||Based on Optimizer|
|MPPT Operating Voltage||380 Volts|
|Max Short Circuit Current per MPPT||Based on Optimizer|
|Max Operating Current per MPPT||Based on Optimizer|
Datasheet: Download file
Installation Guide: Download file
At GoGreenSolar, we're here to provide guidance throughout the entire process of going solar:
- Design your dream system with sizing & layout recommendations from our seasoned solar advisors.
- Skip the paperwork with our hassle-free permitting and interconnection services.
- On-demand tech support to help navigate installation and accommodate any questions/concerns you may have.
Every system we sell is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee. If for some reason your permit doesn't get approved, we'll refund your purchase in full. (See terms and conditions)
Build your custom solar kit
Are you interested in these solar panels for your home system? Request a quote for a complete DIY solar panel kit today.
Solar made easy with complete solar kits
Step by step installation support