- Up to 25% more efficient than string inverters in systems with shading issues.
- Optimal DC to AC conversion regardless of string lengths
SolarEdge SE5000H-US HD-Wave Inverter
SolarEdge SE5000H-US HD-Wave inverter breaks the mold of traditional inverters. This small, efficient and lightweight inverter enables simplified one-person installation and best-in-class efficiency. The record-breaking efficiency allows for more energy production, maximizing your investment in solar. Using power conversion technology based on distributed switching and powerfull DSP processing, the HD-Wave inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This reduces the physical size and weight of the inverter while offering superior efficiency compared to traditional inverter technology.
SolarEdge HD-Wave inverters are more cost-effective, lighter, and easier to install while still offering all the benefits of module-level monitoring and power optimization. The SE5000H-US HD-Wave inverter is ideal for smaller residential grid-tied systems. If you have questions or need help choosing equipment, give us a call at (866) 798-4435 or email us at email@example.com.
Features & Attributes
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.6 x 17.7 x 6.8 inches
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Compact and lightweight design, can be installed by a single person
- Industry leading 99% CEC weighted efficiency
- Automatic optimizer ID and string assignment detection
- Can be oversized up to 155% DC/AC
- Integrated Automatic Rapid Shutdown meets NEC 2014 and 2017 requirements
- Optional built-in revenue-grade meter
- Award-winning technology: winner of the 2016 Intersolar Award
- MPN: SE5000H-US000BNU4
SolarEdge provides an intelligent inverter solution that has changed the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic systems. The SolarEdge DC optimized inverter system maximizes power generation at the individual PV module-level while lowering the cost of energy produced by the solar PV system. Supporting increased PV proliferation, the SolarEdge system consists of power optimizers, inverters, smart energy management, and a cloud-based monitoring platform. SolarEdge_Ñés solutions addresses a broad range of solar market segments, from residential solar installations to commercial and small utility-scale solar installations. SolarEdge is online atë_www.solaredge.com.