Delta's SOLIVIA 7600TL (7.6TL) inverter offers exciting and innovative features that make installation easier. Not only are the inverters lightweight and compact, they also come with built-in handles and a convenient mounting plate that allows for simple one-person installation. The wiring box is cleanly laid out and all terminals are easy to find and well spaced.
Compared to transformer-based inverters from competitors, SOLIVIA inverters deliver the maximum efficiency over a much wider power range. The SOLIVIA inverters have an intelligent MPP tracking that extracts maximum performance from solar panels under all operating conditions. Full power up to 122°F / 50°C ensures maximum yield in warmer climates.
- Wide operating voltage range: 120 ~ 550V which allows compatibility with a broad range of photovoltaic installation types
- Industrial-grade components with full power output up to 122°F (50°C)
- Wide operating temperature range: -13 ~ 158°F (-25 ~ 70°C)
- High CEC efficiency: 97.5%
- Integrated AFCI (Arc Fault Circuit Interruption)
Watertight and dust-proof NEMA 4 protection rating plus salt mist corrosion protection for secure outdoor installations
- Convection cooling
A low start up voltage and wide MPP tracking to get the most energy harvest from your solar installation
- Dual MPPT (5.2kW / 6.6kW / 7.6kW)
- Extremely rugged die-cast aluminum enclosure
- Lighter and smaller
- UL 1741/IEEE 1547/CEC Listed/UL 1699B/NEC 2011 690.11
Why Choose Us?
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!