The Solmetric PV Analyzer is a complete electrical test solution for verifying photovoltaic array performance. For each string, the analyzer measures current and power as a function of voltage. Measured results are compared to the performance predicted by advanced built-in models.
* I-V and P-V graphs
* Wireless convenience
* Advanced predictive PV models built-in
* "Array-as-sensor" mode derives irradiance and cell temperature
* Wireless sensor kit for irradiance and temperature (optional)
* Inverter voltage range highlighted on I-V graphs
* Maximum input: 600V, 20A
* Confidence in DC performance at startup
* Smarter troubleshooting
* Faster installation and repairs
* Detailed history of array performance
* PV voltage measurement range: 0-600 V DC
* PV current measurement range: 0-20A DC
* Minimum Voc: 20 V DC
* Minimum Isc: 1 A DC
* Measurement time: 0.05-1 sec
The PVA-600 comes standard with:
* I-V Measurement Unit with soft carrying case
* PVA Software for Windows™
* Wireless USB Interface (for Windows laptop or UMPC)
* Connector saver jumper set (two 12-inch m-f MC-4 jumpers)
* MC-4 to MC-3 adaptor cable set
* Battery charger (AC adapter)
* Windows 7 (all editions), Windows Vista (32 bit only), Windows XP SP3
* 700 MHz
* 500 MB RAM
* 100 MB hard drive space
* Minimum resolution: 1024 by 600
* 2 USB ports
PC Shown in picture NOT included:
Solmetric PVA-600 Specifications:
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including sizing your system, designing your panel layout, permitting, and interconnection.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.