The SOLKLAMP ground bolts are designed for solar module grounding applications using solid copper uninsulated 6 AWG to 12 AWG wire. The grounding assembly consists of a wire bolt (wire slot on one end and threaded post on the other), wire binding hex nut, and mounting hex washer nut. The grounding assembly is used with metal-framed photovoltaic (solar) panels and related products that require grounding for safety reasons.
* Rugged and compact hex bolt design made from stainless steel
* Quick and easy mounting procedures
* Patented bottom edge feature cuts through the annodized aluminum surface when securing to the module frame
* No special tooling required to apply product
* For use with solar panels
* UL 467 approved, a requirement for UL 1703 solar panel listing
* All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact us for most current information. Sale prices, rebates, or discounts may not be eligible with certain promotions.
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.