The SOLKLIP grounding connector provides quick and convenient grounding for solar modules and related products. SOLKLIP grounding connectors have four points of electrical contact and are for use with 12-10 AWG uninsulated copper wire. SOLKLIP grounding connectors can be re-used up to 5 times. The Tyco Electronics SOLKLIP ground terminal supplements the existing Tyco Electronics SOLARLOK product portfolio and offers the electrician yet another valuable component for simple and fast wiring of a PV-system.
* Comes as an assembled kit that includes an attachment screw
* Contact design provides 4 points of contact to the ground wire for high reliability
* Product is easy to install with simple tools that are readily available
* Integral stamped housing feature cuts through the anodized aluminum surface when securing to the module
* For use with solar panels
* RoHS Compliant
* UL 467 approved, a requirement for UL 1703 solar panel listing
Why Choose Us?
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!