UniRac CreoTecc CREOFIX Side Mount Tile Roof Hook. A high quality German-made cast aluminum roof attachment that makes it easy to put solar on tile roofs without cutting the tiles. They can support up to 600 pounds and their wide mounting flange allows for perfect placement on tile while still screwing into a rafter.This side-fit model allows rails to run up and down the roof
The impressive load-bearing capacity of the CREOFIX roof hooks is documented in the building regulations approval. The number of roof hooks required for a particular system design can always be calculated easily and in accordance with construction standards.
Stable and lightweight
* Outstanding mechanical rigidity minimizes deformation under load
* Defined load-bearing capacity always affords a safe dimensioning
* Lightweight materials facilitate working on roofs a lot
Sound research and development
Thorough research and development form the basis of the CREOFIX roof hooks' characteristics. Material, manufacturing and type design are cut for maximum capacity and optimum handling. Continuously new versions will be developed and produced, such as hooks with new features for profile mounting or additional height adjustment.
Developed and tested by the materials engineering laboratory of the University of Applied Sciences South Westphalia Furtwangen University of Applied Sciences provided scientific assistance during the development.
* RAL seal marks for certified Creotecc quality
* Multi-level quality controls according to approval
* Associated testing by DEKRA TI GmbH, Saarbrücken
* Some hooks are made to order, please call us today to place your order 1 (866) 798-4435 *
UniRac Creotecc Front Mount Installation Video:
* All prices, specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Contact us for most current information. Sale prices, rebates, or discounts may not be eligible with certain promotions.
We are America's leading experts in residential home solar kits.
In addition to guaranteed lowest pricing on solar panels, inverters, and racking, we'll help you every step of the way including designing your system, permitting, interconnection and installation.
Shop with confidence knowing you'll receive free technical support from beginning to end until your system is powered up and you're generating free energy from the sun!
We respect your privacy and your information will not be shared.
Subscribe for green energy tipsand subscriber-only discounts.