All-in-one Solar + Battery Backup Kits
Our solar + Enphase Ensemble kits provide an all-in-one solution to add solar and backup power to your property as effortlessly as possible. No more complicated projects with mix-and match solar components ‒ the Ensemble package is designed with compatibility and ease of installation in mind.
This 6 kW solar kit can offset 400 - 1,000 kWh of electricity usage per month as a grid-tied system. If the grid goes down, the Ensemble system automatically detects the outage and seamlessly transitions to backup power to keep appliances running. The 13kWh Encharge battery bank is equipped to backup a small portion of your home, including your lights, refrigerator, and computer / cell phone charging.
(Need more solar or storage capacity? Reach out to us and we’ll design a custom package that suits your needs!)
Whether you install your own solar panels or hire a local contractor to assemble your system, GoGreenSolar’s kits give enterprising DIYers a way to save money on their solar project vs. outsourcing it to a turnkey solar provider.
What’s Included in the 6kW Solar + 13kWh Enphase Ensemble Package?
- 15 Phono Solar 400W Solar Panels
- 15 IQ7+ Microinverters
- Ironridge XR racking for 15 panels
- 1 Encharge 10 Battery
- 1 Encharge 3 Battery
- 1 Enpower Switch
- 1 Ensemble Communications Kit
- 1 IQ Combiner
- 1 Cell Modem
Main breaker and branch breakers are sold separately.
6kW Solar + 13kWh Enphase Ensemble Package Specifications
Solar Array Specifications
- Array size: 6kW (6,000 watts)
- Panel model: Phono Solar 400W
- Panels contain 144 half-cut, monocrystalline PERC cells
- Individual panel size: 79.13 x 39.37 x 1.57 inches
- Individual panel weight: 51.8 lbs.
- Panel color: black
Encharge Battery Specifications
- Encharge 10: 10.08 kWh usable capacity
- Encharge 3: 3.36 kWh usable capacity
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry
- 96% round trip efficiency
- Outdoor Enclosure – NEMA type 3R
- Wall mount
- Warranty: >70% capacity, up to 10 years or 4000 cycles
Empower Switch Specifications
- Up to 200A main breaker support
- Supports whole home and partial home backup and subpanel backup
- Warranty: 10 years
Ensemble Communications Kit Specifications
- 2.4 GHz and 915 MHz frequencies in parallel for maximum reliability
- Ambient Temperature Range: -25º C to +50º C (-13º to 122º F)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Required to enable complete functionality of the Ensemble system