- Detailed Plans designed specifically for YOUR solar installation
- Use the plans to guide you or your contractor in the installation
- Complete package ready to submit to the city for permit approval
- Every Solar Electrical Design is drafted to comply with city codes and NEC regulations
- Free revisions if required by the city for permit approval
Permitting processes for solar projects and installations can involve various local, state, and federal entities—each of which has its own requirements for approval. While every distributed photovoltaic (PV) system must receive a permit from the local authority having jurisdiction (AHJ), utility-scale systems also require state and/or federal permits.
With more than 18,000 AHJs in the United States, installers spend an inordinate amount of time and resources learning their local permitting and inspection process and tailoring their business processes accordingly. The lack of process standardization across AHJs creates major inefficiencies for installers and for the AHJs.
GoGreenSolar.com provides a PV design and permitting service to relieve you of all the stress and time inefficiencies of dealing with government agencies. Every Solar Electrical Design is drafted to comply with city codes and NEC regulations. We also provide any corrections and updates of the submitted solar panel plans, if needed, at no charge to keep solar installation costs down.
We guarantee our work and respect our clients’ project confidentiality. Ensure permit approval with professional design, on schedule, and below cost by professional experts!
Solar Permitting Includes:
Plot Plan - Site
Single Line Drawing
Ampacity & Voltage calculations, and solar breaker size
Module data sheet
Inverter data sheet
Full Submittal Package
Task items that may be included with your design drawing and documentation support:
• 2D Space Layout Drawings
• Line Schematic Drawings
• Site Installation Drawings
• Roof / Ground Mounting Layout and Detail
• Ampacity & Voltage Calculations
*Does not include structural engineering*