Connect this solar kit with Enphase Energy microinverters to the grid for an easy home battery backup solution. Or, install it as a fully independent system to deliver power to remote off-grid locations.
The Enphase Ensemble inverter and battery technology works in any solar application (grid-tie, off-grid, or battery backup systems). Plus, it can automatically detect connection to the grid and switch between on-grid and off-grid applications seamlessly.
This pre-designed 4.0 kW solar kit contains the core components you need to go solar on your own terms, including solar panels, microinverters, racking and batteries. Whether you install your own solar panels or hire a local contractor to assemble your system, GoGreenSolar’s kits give enterprising DIYers a way to save money on their solar project vs. outsourcing it to a turnkey solar provider.
What’s Included in the Kit
- 10 Tier-1 Solar Panels
- Enphase Microinverters
- Enphase Encharge 10 Energy Storage System
- Enphase Enpower Smart Switch
- Ensemble Communications Kit
- IQ Combiner
- 1 Cell Modem
- IronRidge Solar Panel Racking
- Module Level Monitoring and Rapid Shutdown Capability
- Main breaker and branch breakers are sold separately
What Will This Kit Power
With South-facing exposure, this kit will produce 4,300 – 6,900 kwh per year and can deliver 3.84 kw of instantaneous power with no sun and up to 6.7 kW of instantaneous power in full sunlight.
When operating without the grid, this kit will power light electrical loads like:
- Washing Machine
- Up to 200 Amp Grid Passthrough
- Instant transfer capability from grid-tie to off-grid
- Microinverters for different solar panel orientations or shading issues
- Lithium Iron Phosphate (LFP) technology with 96% roundtrip efficiency
- Wall-mount battery with outdoor-rated NEMA 3R battery enclosure
- Ensemble communications between microinverters and energy storage system
- Solar Panels - 25-year warranty
- Microinverters - 25-year warranty
- Battery – Up to 10-year or 4,000 Cycle warranty
- Enpower Smart Switch – 10-year warranty
At GoGreenSolar, we're here to provide guidance throughout the entire process of going solar:
- Design your dream system with sizing & layout recommendations from our seasoned solar advisors.
- Skip the paperwork with our hassle-free permitting and interconnection services.
- On-demand tech support to help navigate installation and accommodate any questions/concerns you may have.
Every system we sell is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee. If for some reason your permit doesn't get approved, we'll refund your purchase in full. (See terms and conditions)