Enphase’s newest IQ8 Microinverters are the industry’s first microgrid-forming, software-defined microinverters with split-phase power conversion capability to convert DC power to AC power efficiently.
The brain of the semiconductor-based microinverter is a proprietary application-specific integrated circuit (ASIC) which enables the microinverter to operate in grid-tied or off-grid modes. This chip is built in advanced 55nm technology with high-speed digital logic. Enjoy super-fast response times to changing loads and grid events, alleviating constraints on battery sizing for home energy systems.
- Lightweight and compact with plug-and-play connectors
- Power Line Communication (PLC) between components
- Faster installation with simple two-wire cabling
- Produce power even when the grid is down with the installation of a system controller
- More than one million cumulative hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Optimized for the latest high-powered PV modules
- Complies with the latest advanced grid support
- Remote automatic updates for the latest grid requirements
- Configurable to support a wide range of grid profiles
- Meets CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA) requirements
Is This Inverter Right for Me?
The Enphase micro inverters are ideal for the technophile that wants the latest and greatest technology. It will allow you to monitor your system on a panel-level basis.
- 25-year warranty
CA Rule 21 (UL 1741-SA), UL 62109-1, UL1741/IEEE1547, FCC Part 15 Class B, ICES-0003 Class B, CAN/CSA-C22.2 NO. 107.1-01
UL Listed as PV Rapid Shut Down Equipment and conforms with NEC 2014, NEC 2017, and NEC 2020 section
690.12 and C22.1-2018 Rule 64-218 Rapid Shutdown of PV Systems, for AC and DC conductors
|Dimensions||8.3” x 6.9” x 1.2”|
|Nominal AC Output||290 Watts|
|Max Output Current||1.21 Amps|
|Max PV Power at STC||440 Watts|
|Max DC Voltage||60 Volts|
|Min DC Voltage/Start Voltage||25 / 30 Volts|
|MPPT Operating Voltage||29 - 45 Volts|
|Max Short Circuit Current per MPPT||15 Amps|
Datasheet: Download file
Installation Guide: Download file
At GoGreenSolar, we're here to provide guidance throughout the entire process of going solar:
- Design your dream system with sizing & layout recommendations from our seasoned solar advisors.
- Skip the paperwork with our hassle-free permitting and interconnection services.
- On-demand tech support to help navigate installation and accommodate any questions/concerns you may have.
Every system we sell is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee. If for some reason your permit doesn't get approved, we'll refund your purchase in full. (See terms and conditions)