The GoodWe A-MS is a top-of-the-line split-phase inverter, designed to hold up and power your residential array for the long run. The A-MS series is compatible with bifacial modules and absorbs more solar power, making it one of the most powerful inverters around. Put your faith and confidence in its quality, extended 10-year warranty and GoodWe’s stellar customer support.
- Compatible with bifacial solar panels
- Low start-up voltage of 95 V
- 4 MPPTs to allow for different solar panel orientations
- Can be oversized up to 150% DC/AC
- Integrated Arc Fault and Rapid Shutdown
Is This Inverter Right for Me?
The GoodWe A-MS is reasonably priced and ideal for customers looking for a simple but reliable grid-tie system to reduce their monthly electric bills. GoodWe inverters are one of the most reliable and economical options available today.
Note: If you plan to add battery backup to your system in the future, you will need to AC couple to a battery inverter.
- 5-year warranty which can be extended to 10-year
|Certifications||UL1741 SA, California Rule 21, HECO Rule 14, IEEE 1547, IEEE 1547.1, UL 1741, CSA 22.2 No. 107-01, UL 1998, UL1699B|
|Dimensions||16.3” x 31.1” x 6.9”|
|Nominal AC Output||7,000 Watts|
|Max Output Current||29.2 Amps|
|Max PV Power at STC||10,500 Watts|
|Max DC Voltage||600 Volts|
|Min DC Voltage/Start Voltage||80 / 95 Volts|
|MPPT Operating Voltage||80 - 550 Volts|
|Max Short Circuit Current per MPPT||15.2 Amps|
|Max Operating Current per MPPT||12.5 Amps|
Datasheet: Download file
Installation Guide: Download file
At GoGreenSolar, we're here to provide guidance throughout the entire process of going solar:
- Design your dream system with sizing & layout recommendations from our seasoned solar advisors.
- Skip the paperwork with our hassle-free permitting and interconnection services.
- On-demand tech support to help navigate installation and accommodate any questions/concerns you may have.
Every system we sell is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee. If for some reason your permit doesn't get approved, we'll refund your purchase in full. (See terms and conditions)