The GoodWe A-MS is a top-of-the-line split-phase inverter, designed to hold up and power your residential array for the long run. The A-MS series is compatible with bifacial modules and absorbs more solar power, making it one of the most powerful inverters around. Put your faith and confidence in its quality, extended 10-year warranty and GoodWe’s stellar customer support.
- Compatible with bifacial solar panels
- Low start-up voltage of 95 V
- 4 MPPTs to allow for different solar panel orientations
- Can be oversized up to 150% DC/AC
- Integrated Arc Fault and Rapid Shutdown
Is This Inverter Right for Me?
The GoodWe A-MS is reasonably priced and ideal for customers looking for a simple but reliable grid-tie system to reduce their monthly electric bills. GoodWe inverters are one of the most reliable and economical options available today.
Note: If you plan to add battery backup to your system in the future, you will need to AC couple to a battery inverter.
- 5-year warranty which can be extended to 10-year
|Certifications||UL1741 SA, California Rule 21, HECO Rule 14, IEEE 1547, IEEE 1547.1, UL 1741, CSA 22.2 No. 107-01, UL 1998, UL1699B|
|Dimensions||16.3” x 31.1” x 6.9”|
|Nominal AC Output||9,600 Watts|
|Max Output Current||35.8 Amps|
|Max PV Power at STC||12,900 Watts|
|Max DC Voltage||600 Volts|
|Min DC Voltage/Start Voltage||80 / 95 Volts|
|MPPT Operating Voltage||80 - 550 Volts|
|Max Short Circuit Current per MPPT||15.2 Amps|
|Max Operating Current per MPPT||12.5 Amps|
Datasheet: Download file
Installation Guide: Download file
At GoGreenSolar, we're here to provide guidance throughout the entire process of going solar:
- Design your dream system with sizing & layout recommendations from our seasoned solar advisors.
- Skip the paperwork with our hassle-free permitting and interconnection services.
- On-demand tech support to help navigate installation and accommodate any questions/concerns you may have.
Every system we sell is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee. If for some reason your permit doesn't get approved, we'll refund your purchase in full. (See terms and conditions)
Build your custom solar kit
Are you interested in these solar panels for your home system? Request a quote for a complete DIY solar panel kit today.
Solar made easy with complete solar kits
Step by step installation support