The SunSpark are durable, high efficiency solar panels with an attractive black on black look and a small footprint which makes the perfect for residential rooftop solar installation with a limited amount of space. They are also assembled, distributed and serviced in the USA making them your best choice if you want to support American-made products.
- Assembled in the USA
- With a 5400 Pa snow load and 2400 Pa wind load certifications, the SunSpark 335 watt solar panels can handle 110 pounds per square foot of snow and 130 mile per hour winds.
- SunSpark’s solar panels are treated to resist salt mist, ammonia and blown sand so they will stand up better in harsh environments
- 25 Year Power Warranty (covers power production with expected annual degradation of the power output)
- 10 Year Product Warranty (covers manufacturing defects, faulty wiring and premature wear and tear)
- 90% Power output at year 12
- 82.5% Power output at year 25
|Manufacturer||SunSpark Technology Inc.|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Dimensions||65.24” x 39.21” x 1.57”|
|Power at STC||335 Watts|
|Number of Cells||60 Cells|
|PV Module Efficiency||20.3%|
|Max Power Voltage||34.07 Volts|
|Open Circuit Voltage||41.59 Volts|
|Max Power Current||9.85 Amps|
|Short Circuit Current||10.39 Amps|
|Max System Voltage||1500 Volts|
Datasheet: Download file
Installation Guide: Download file
At GoGreenSolar, we're here to provide guidance throughout the entire process of going solar:
- Design your dream system with sizing & layout recommendations from our seasoned solar advisors.
- Skip the paperwork with our hassle-free permitting and interconnection services.
- On-demand tech support to help navigate installation and accommodate any questions/concerns you may have.
Every system we sell is backed by our 100% money-back guarantee. If for some reason your permit doesn't get approved, we'll refund your purchase in full. (See terms and conditions)
Build your custom solar kit
Are you interested in these solar panels for your home system? Request a quote for a complete DIY solar panel kit today.
Solar made easy with complete solar kits
Step by step installation support